Below we explain how and why we collect information about our visitors and users. Users' trust is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS This Privacy Statement applies to valnesfjord.no and associated publications and services.
2. THAT'S WHY WE STORE INFORMATION We store information for several reasons: • To be able to send you answers/information to general inquiries • In order for the system to recognize our users in order to use the Services • Develop and improve our services by understanding how they are used.
1. WE DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION FOR Information you provide to us is only stored in our systems. The information will not be resold and will only be used to provide you with more relevant information and better services. Third parties (such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel) will be able to retrieve IP addresses and data based on your browsing patterns. We are obliged to ensure that these third parties process data in accordance with Norwegian regulations.
1. HOW THE DATA IS COLLECTED ANONYMOUS INFORMATION It is logged which websites have been visited, the time, browser and from which IP address the visit comes from. PERSONAL DATA REGISTRATION VIA THE GOOD IDEA POSTKASSEN When registering via the Good Idea mailbox, we store your first and last names as well as email addresses. We also offer anonymous enquiry. In this case, the personal data is not collected.
REGISTRATION VIA CONTACT FORM When contacting via our contact form, we only store the information you provide.
5B. HOW DO WE STORE THE DATA? • Data is stored with Valnesfjord community committee's subcontractor Cerpus, which has the operating environment at Blix Solutions in Oslo. Backups older than 1 year are also stored offline, in fireproof safe. Passwords are stored encrypted.
1. DATA CONTROLLER Your personal data will be processed by the Valnesfjord community committee, which is the data controller, and our IT providers for the purpose of providing services and to improve the services. Moreover, we sometimes engage other companies to contribute to our development, and in such cases we can provide those companies with the information they need to carry this out. By the way, your personal data will not be disclosed to others unless you have given your consent, or we are legally obliged to disclose.
Your personal data is stored within the EU/EEA area, and in accordance with Norwegian data protection legislation.
1. REGISTERED PROFILE DATA, ACCESS AND CORRECTION The information you provide when registering (name, email etc.) and when editing this profile is used to respond to your inquiry, as well as for analysis and for statistical purposes. • You register the information in our database yourself. • You have the right to request access to what information is registered about you, and if it is incorrect or incomplete, you can have it corrected, supplemented or deleted. You can do this by contacting us. • You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted from our databases. We will accommodate this as long as the service you want to be deleted from does not have distinctive requirements and justifications for taking care of your data. • In case of suspected grossly incorrect information in a user profile, we may delete your personal data without further proceedings.
8B. THE DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS ALSO INCLUDE: • You have the right to request restriction of processing. • You have the right to object to the processing. • You have the right to data portability. • You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority. • You have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
1. HOW TO PREVENT COOKIES FROM BEING STORED You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this will cause your personal settings to disappear. You can also change the settings in your browser so that it does not allow cookies to be stored on your hard drive. However, this reduces the functionality of certain websites, may prevent access to pages that require login and make some content and features unavailable.
For more information about cookies and settings, please refer to allaboutcookies.org. 1. CONTACT INFORMATION Valnesfjord Community Committee, org.nr 912 543 889